Seattle Property Management Services
Tenant placement and management services for Seattle landlords and investors.
- Strategic marketing and advertising services to reduce vacancy.
- Thorough tenant screening to place only well-qualified renters.
- Protecting the condition of your asset with preventative maintenance.
- Focusing on tenant retention to keep vacancy and turnover low.
Residential and Commercial Property Management
Understanding successful rental property management can be overwhelming. Whether you’re looking for residential property management services or commercial property management, the South Lake Associates management team will guide you through every step, no matter how many properties you own or what your situation happens to be. We take care of everything from leasing to management to maintenance.
Full Service Property Management
Tenant Leasing and Placement Services in Alki and Columbia City
We want to rent your home out quickly – to the best tenant and for the most rent.
Before we list it, we’ll settle on a price that’s both competitive and profitable. With our extensive knowledge of the Seattle rental market, we can conduct a CMA that will give us a solid range for where to price your home. Then, we’ll market it to prospective tenants, pre-qualify any interested renters, and show your property. When someone’s ready to apply, they’ll fill out our application and we’ll begin the screening process.
Read More »
You can expect us to check credit and criminal backgrounds, verify employment and income, and talk to current and former landlords. We want your unit occupied by a tenant with a track record of paying rent on time, taking care of the home, and following the terms of the lease.
We’ll get your home rented in Wallingford, Greenlake, Kenmore, Mount Baker, Shoreline, NE Seattle, and the surrounding areas.
You need experienced property management in Seattle. You need South Lake Associates.
If you don’t need full-service management but you do need leasing services, we can help.
Rental marketing in zip codes 98177, 98155, 98133, 98125, 98107, 98105.
Tenant screening in zip codes 98102, 98103, 98199, 98109, 98112.
Move-in inspections in zip codes 98121, 98101, 98104, 98195.
Rental Property Maintenance and Repairs in Pioneer Square and West Seattle
Protecting your investment property is part of our job.
We’ll conduct a move-in property inspection to document the condition of the unit. We’ll conduct any other interior inspections that are needed, and our team will drive by the property every now and then to make sure nothing looks out of place.
We maintain your home by responding to tenant repair requests immediately, and working with licensed and insured contractors who do excellent work for affordable rates.
Read More »
We maintain properties all over Seattle, covering zip codes such as 98177, 98155, and 98104to name a few.
Property Management Accounting in Queen Anne, Lake City, and Northgate
You’ll always see the income and expenses associated with your property because our accounting system is detailed, accurate, and transparent.
Any payments related to the rental property, including insurance, utility billings, homeowner’s dues, repairs and maintenance are handled in accordance with your instructions.
Our accounting software provides a detailed income and expense report for both monthly and yearly totals. Rental income can be mailed or deposited into your rental bank account.
Homeowners’ Association Management Services in South Lake Union and Phinney Ridge
Our approach to managing multi-family and HOA properties is called Proactive Management. This means identifying potential problems before they become issues, and mitigating any areas of liability and risk.
We practice proactive management for HOAs by providing information and options to board members in order for them to make informed decisions for their association. We will provide you with timely, and easy to understand financial reports, multiple bids for repair items, and phone calls and emails promptly returned.
Read More »
Community management is not just about buildings, grounds and maintenance. It’s about good communication between the management, leadership, and membership in any given community. Our success comes from our ability to foster, nurture, enhance, and empower communication within this triangle.
Our Property Management Guarantees
We guarantee a successful rental experience for you and your tenants. That’s how confident we are in the work we do. We believe in responsiveness, accountability, and transparency.
We Guarantee Responsiveness
You won’t have to wait for weeks to hear back from us when you have a question. You won’t even have to wait days. We’ll respond immediately, and if we can’t solve the problem right away, we’ll let you know how we plan to.
We Guarantee Satisfaction
Our partnership is important to us, and we want you always to be satisfied with the work we’re doing for you. If something goes wrong and we can’t fix it, we won’t force you to stay with us through complicated cancellation clauses. You can cancel our management agreement at any time.
We Guarantee Our Tenants
If a tenant we place stops paying rent or moves out before the end of your lease term, we won’t charge you a leasing fee to find a replacement tenant.
Contact Us For Pricing
South Lake Associates provides competitive, and value-driven pricing. We believe in the services we provide for our clients, and we know they’re some of the best in the business. There won’t be any surprises, and you’ll always be able to see the value you’re receiving in exchange for your management fees. We offer leasing-only, as well as full-service management services. Pricing is determined on a case by case basis, if you are interested please contact us by inquiring below.
- A CMA will be performed to determine and suggest market rents.
- Current leases will be reviewed to determine if rents are in line with market rents and market demand, and adjust wherever possible.
- All for rent listings are posted on our web site at SouthLakeAssociates.com and Craigslist, and VFlyers with pictures are attached to each listing and distributed throughout many online websites.
- A “For Rent” sign is posted in front of the proper.
- Open Houses are held to generate maximum exposure and rent units immediately.
- Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, RHA applications are processed and verified.
- Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
- Comprehensive lease agreements are prepared and signed by all parties. Rental Housing Association forms are used for all documentation.
- Detailed inspections will be performed and all damage will be recorded and/or repaired.
- Depending on owners preference security deposits and pet deposits will be collected and deposited into a SLA’s tenant deposits trust account. Tenant deposits shall not be applied towards last months rent.
- Rent is collected on the first of each month and late fees of $50.00 will be assessed after the fifth of the month.
- Move In: An initial inspection is made with tenant upon move in, and damage report is filed with lease; interior inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-byes are more frequent to keep a watch over owners assets.
- Move Out: Advertising starts as soon as a tenant gives notice. Once tenant vacates, a written move out report will be prepared and compared to the original move in report. Tenant is refunded damage deposit per original lease.
- Hire, oversee, and approve all work orders for rental properties using licensed and bonded independent contractors from our supplier lists or owners if they have a specific preferences.
- Any payments related to the rental property, including insurance, utility billings, homeowner’s dues, repairs and maintenance etc. are handled in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
Statements & Deposits
- South Lake Associates Property Management Group uses accounting software which provides a detailed income and expense report for both monthly and yearly totals.
- Rental income can be mailed to the owner or deposited into your rental bank account.
- Please call us for 5 star reviews from our property owners, they are happy to rave about our services… We have a proven track record of making owners happy and keeping their valuable assets fully leased with the return on investment they expect. We welcome the opportunity to gain your business to do the same for you!!!
How Much Rent Can You Charge?
Free Rental Analysis for Properties in Seattle
The Seattle rental market is always changing, and one of the questions we hear most frequently is: how much can my property rent for? We rely on our knowledge of this local market and our understanding of tenants and what they’re willing to pay. We compare your property to the competition, consider its age, condition, size, and location, and then we come up with a price that will earn you the most ROI. Our goal is to place a good tenant fast. Contact us for a free rental analysis.
What Types of Properties Do We Manage in Seattle?
We manage single-family homes in and around Seattle. Whether it’s a home you once lived in or an investment property you’ve recently acquired, the rental process will be smooth from start to finish.
Managing a building with multiple units is a little different than managing a single home. We understand how to keep your property occupied with great tenants, respond to communal as well as individual maintenance needs, and manage tenant disputes and relationships.
Servicing multi-family buildings in 98109, 98112, 98121, 98101, 98104.
Areas We Serve in Seattle
We manage real estate all over Seattle, including Ballard, Wallingford, Lake City, Kenmore, Madison Park, & Northgate.
When you’re looking for Seattle property management help and real estate services in Kings County and Puget Sound, South Lake Associates is your expert. We’ve been in business for over 10 years, and we know the local market better than anyone. Whether you’re looking for a home, thinking about investing, or you need help managing your property – we’re your best choice.
If you don’t see your area listed, feel free to reach out to our team and we’ll see if we can work together.
-South Lake Union