Why SLA Management?
South Lake Associates Property Management Group is dedicated to providing you with professional full service property management assistance and the expertise you expect from your Property Manager. We offer powerful marketing, effective tenant screening, collection of rent and oversight of repairs. All together we provide professional tenant placement and quality property management. We lease and manage property exclusively in North & West Seattle and have a detailed knowledge of rental market trends and a extensive understanding of landlord/tenant laws. We are members of Rental Housing Association (RHA) and use their vast resources to best manage your valuable assets. These qualities combined allow us to protect your assets and represent your best interests on a day to day basis. The South Lake Associates Property Management Group believes that we can save you a great deal of time, money and energy as a property owner; thereby enabling you to more fully enjoy the benefits of your investment. We look forward to meeting and exceeding you current management expectations!
Worry-free management of your investment property.
Navigating the rental property management market can be overwhelming. Whether you are looking for residential property management services or commercial property management, when you enlist South Lake Associates, our management team will guide you through every step, no matter your situation:
- • Leaving the area, but not ready to sell your property?
- • An owner who wants to keep a rental after the purchase of a new home?
- • Or perhaps you’ve found a great investment property that you immediately want to rent or lease?
From getting your property leased and collecting rent payments to overseeing repairs and finding the perfect tenants, read on and discover how we will take care of you with our complete property management services.
We’ll keep you informed and help you grow your rental property investment.
We will share our property management knowledge with you and help you make decisions to stay competitive in the market place, while adding value to your investment. Here are a few services we provide our clients:
- • Market analysis containing information on current rental property market conditions
- • Expert strategy for setting the fight rental price and adjusting to keep pace with changes in the market.
- • Advice on changes that will make your rental property more attractive to prospective renters
- • Oversight of any necessary repairs to maintain the value of your investment property
- • Monthly and year-end accounting statements, along with records of repair and maintenance activities
It’s more than just finding an occupant, We go the extra mile for you!
We will employ proven marketing strategies to raise interest for your investment in the rental property market and attract qualified applicants and provide comprehensive follow-up residential and commercial property management services:
- • Your property advertised in targeted venues
- • The NWMLS, CBA along with a network of real estate offices will be notified, plus major web marketing will be employed to increase exposure for your property.
- • All of the paperwork will be handled for you, including executing the lease and renewal agreements with RHA Forms.
- • Rent/Security deposits and monthly rent payments are collected for you
- • A thorough walk-through inspection of your rental property completed before and after occupancy
Schedule of Property Management Services & Fees
- • A CMA will be performed to determine and suggest market rents.
- • Current leases will be reviewed to determine if rents are in line with market rents and market demand, and adjust wherever possible.
- • All for rent listings are posted on our web site at SouthLakeAssociates.com and Craigslist, and VFlyers with pictures are attached to each listing and distributed throughout many online websites.
- • A “For Rent” sign is posted in front of the proper.
- • Open Houses are held to generate maximum exposure and rent units immediately.
- • Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, RHA applications are processed and verified.
- • Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
- • Comprehensive lease agreements are prepared and signed by all parties. Rental Housing Association forms are used for all documentation.
- • Detailed inspections will be performed and all damage will be recorded and/or repaired.
- • Depending on owners preference security deposits and pet deposits will be collected and deposited into a SLA’s tenant deposits trust account. Tenant deposits shall not be applied towards last months rent.
- • Rent is collected on the first of each month and late fees of $50.00 will be assessed after the fifth of the month.
- • Move In: An initial inspection is made with tenant upon move in, and damage report is filed with lease; interior inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-byes are more frequent to keep a watch over owners assets.
- • Move Out: Advertising starts as soon as a tenant gives notice. Once tenant vacates, a written move out report will be prepared and compared to the original move in report. Tenant is refunded damage deposit per original lease.
- • Hire, oversee, and approve all work orders for rental properties using licensed and bonded independent contractors from our supplier lists or owners if they have a specific preferences.
- • Any payments related to the rental property, including insurance, utility billings, homeowner’s dues, repairs and maintenance etc. are handled in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
Statements & deposits
- • South Lake Associates Property Management Group uses accounting software which provides a detailed income and expense report for both monthly and yearly totals.
- • Rental income can be mailed to the owner or deposited into your rental bank account.
- • Please call us for 5 star reviews from our property owners, they are happy to rave about our services… We have a proven track record of making owners happy and keeping their valuable assets fully leased with the return on investment they expect. We welcome the opportunity to gain your business to do the same for you!!!
*Not looking for full management but just need help leasing units? We offer leasing services for 3/4 – first months rent depending on rental amount of the unit.